The fastest, most convenient, and most affordable way to becoming a “green card holder” or lawful permanent resident is to do so through what is called family-based immigration. This is when you get your green card based on a familial relationship with an American Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident. For example, if you are married to an American Citizen or Resident, he or she can petition for you to come to the United States and obtain your green card so that you can remain here. Similarly, if you are an American Citizen over the age of 21 and you want to bring your parents to the United States, you can also petition for them to come to this country and obtain their green cards. Family based immigration is a much faster and easier road to achieving green card status than other methods of immigration, such as employment-based immigration, which may take many years, is much more costly, and much more complicated. ImmigrationCheap.com specializes in family-based immigration, so not only are you choosing the fastest, most convenient, and most affordable means of obtaining a green card, you are doing it with the best!
- How does ImmigrationCheap.com serve clients affordably?
- How does ImmigrationCheap.com use AI and machine learning to add efficiency?
- What is Form I-130 and why do I need it?
- How do I get a green card fast, conveniently, and affordably?
- How long does it take to receive a green card after application in 2021?