No, this is a common myth. A case filed by a non-attorney will receive the same priority as a case filed by an attorney. When you hire an attorney to file your case, you are not paying for prioritization of processing at the USCIS; you are paying for the attorney’s knowledge and skill in preparing and handling your case, including any unanticipated difficulties that your case may contain. Although ImmigrationCheap.com cannot officially help prioritize your case with the USCIS, we can ensure that it gets there fast, that the process of filing is simple, that it’s not going to be expensive, and that our staff of experienced young attorneys will make sure that everything is done right the first time. Our known reputation with USCIS and our availability to communicate with USCIS does help expedite the process.
- How does ImmigrationCheap.com serve clients affordably?
- How does ImmigrationCheap.com use AI and machine learning to add efficiency?
- What is Form I-130 and why do I need it?
- How do I get a green card fast, conveniently, and affordably?
- How long does it take to receive a green card after application in 2021?