Generally, the time it takes the USCIS to process your citizenship application is around 1 year. Again, there is nothing that a lawyer can do to make the USCIS move any faster. Nor can you pay any amount of money to do the same. However, the lawyer you choose CAN make the process go faster by internally processing your case faster. The faster we file, the faster you get your citizenship. Since we employ the latest technology in client intake and case management here at ImmigrationCheap.com, your immigration process is much faster and smoother because we cut out the inefficiency of human error, laziness, and lack of motivation. We let our machines do the work while we as lawyers check over the work to make sure everything is done properly
- How does ImmigrationCheap.com serve clients affordably?
- How does ImmigrationCheap.com use AI and machine learning to add efficiency?
- What is Form I-130 and why do I need it?
- How do I get a green card fast, conveniently, and affordably?
- How long does it take to receive a green card after application in 2021?