Generally, it takes between 1-2 years for the USCIS to process green card applications. If a lawyer or anyone else tells you that it can be done quicker than this, he/she is lying to you. There is nothing in the world that a lawyer can do or any amount of money that you can pay to make the USCIS (the governmental organization processing your case) move any faster. The only thing that can be done to speed the process up is to make the lawyer move faster to file your case. That’s where we come in. Get on our website, find out if you qualify for our immigration services in just a few minutes, find out what your application actually looks like, let our attorneys review it immediately, get us paid, and Voila! Your case is filed immediately!!
- How does ImmigrationCheap.com serve clients affordably?
- How does ImmigrationCheap.com use AI and machine learning to add efficiency?
- What is Form I-130 and why do I need it?
- How do I get a green card fast, conveniently, and affordably?
- How long does it take to receive a green card after application in 2021?