Form 601 is a waiver for grounds that would otherwise make an alien not admissible into the United States. In other words, if an alien would be disqualified from obtaining a green card because he/she was charged with a crime or he/she is unlawfully present in the country, Form 601 may allow him/her to still obtain their green card. So, even if you don’t think you would qualify for a green card, you may still be eligible for one by properly filing Form 601 along with your application.
- How does ImmigrationCheap.com serve clients affordably?
- How does ImmigrationCheap.com use AI and machine learning to add efficiency?
- What is Form I-130 and why do I need it?
- How do I get a green card fast, conveniently, and affordably?
- How long does it take to receive a green card after application in 2021?