How does serve clients affordably?

Over time, technology has allowed us to accomplish many things in a much faster, more efficient way. Here at, we utilize this technology to streamline the client intake and case management processes so that our clients’ cases get started on...

What is Form I-130 and why do I need it?

Form I 130 is the first form that needs to be filed when attempting to bring an alien relative to this country. It establishes the relationship between you, the American citizen or resident, and the alien relative who you are petitioning for. This form is important...

How do I get a green card fast, conveniently, and affordably?

The fastest, most convenient, and most affordable way to becoming a “green card holder” or lawful permanent resident is to do so through what is called family-based immigration. This is when you get your green card based on a familial relationship with an American...

How long does it take to get citizenship after filing?

Generally, the time it takes the USCIS to process your citizenship application is around 1 year. Again, there is nothing that a lawyer can do to make the USCIS move any faster. Nor can you pay any amount of money to do the same. However, the lawyer you choose CAN make...

What is form I-751?

This form is used to remove the conditions on a temporary green card that was issued through marriage to a United States citizen or resident. When an alien obtains a green card through marriage, the/she receives a temporary green card, which essentially affords the...

What is Form 601?

Form 601 is a waiver for grounds that would otherwise make an alien not admissible into the United States. In other words, if an alien would be disqualified from obtaining a green card because he/she was charged with a crime or he/she is unlawfully present in the...

What are the steps to immigration from Mexico?

There are many paths to immigrating to the United States from Mexico. The most common way is through a family member who is a United States citizen or resident who can petition for your green card. If any of your immediate family members — spouse, children, parents,...


CALL 469-927-4630


3232 McKinney Ave.
Suite 500
Dallas, Tx. 75204
Tel: 469-927-4630

Contact us today to speak with our managing director and experienced immigration support team.